Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We're Not Shy of Power

Wouldn't be great if we were filled with the most awesome  power in the universe? Well, I have good news. We are!!

I was reminded of one of my favorite Bible verses this morning. 2 Timothy 1:7 says...God did not not give us a spirit of timidity (fear), but a spirit of power, love, and self-control.

What does this mean? To me, it first says that God gave us His spirit. If we believe, it IS within us and part of us. Second, it tells me that this spirit is powerful and loving. Wow!

It's great to know this. The challenge is to consciously live it and be it. Imagine the great people we can be, and impacts we can make if we live and act this knowledge out on a daily basis.

So if you are looking for that special power, look no further. You have it. It is part of your being. Believe it and let it shine in your world. You will be blessed and be a blessing to others.

Have a wonderful day : )

No comments: