Saturday, July 2, 2011

It's Going to Happen...

...If you believe it.

What's going to happen? Whatever you are looking to see happen in your life. The Bible says all things are possible to those who have faith. It is up to us to believe for what we are seeking in our lives and do what is necessary for us to get there. The rest is up to God and His miracle working power.

At this point you may ask, "what if God says no to what I am asking? What if I am not supposed to have it? I have two positives to that. First, if the answer is no, God is protecting us from something. He would never allow us to have or experience something that would hurt us. Second, it means He has something even better in store for us. If God says no because there is something better, I'll take it!

I will share the advice I've read on many occasions. Determine exactly what you want. Fix it on your mind and stay focused on it. See the fulfilment of your desire. Stay focused and keep moving towards it until you receive it or something better. Sometimes it takes longer than other times. However, I have found that the more I stay focused and faithful, the shorter the time it takes to see the results I am seeking. The same will be true for you. Please share when your victories occur.

Have an excellent day : )

No comments: