Friday, July 29, 2011

How To Bring Out the Best In Others

In every area of our lives, we want to see the best in the people around us. This is true in relationships with our spouse, kids, and parents. At our job with our boss, those that work for us, or our customers. Or anywhere else we deal with people.

How do we experience the best in others? I've made a list of some effective practices I've learned from my reading, and from my own experience. Notice how they are all actions that WE take:

Love and appreciate them.
Serve them.
Be YOUR best.
Listen to them.
Pray for them.

This is a short list, and you can add others to it. I have found that when I am getting the best out of myself, and I direct those positive energies to those around me, it brings out the best in them. Then we are all easier to live and work with : )

No comments: