Friday, July 1, 2011

A Different Take on a Classic Verse

One of my favorite Bible verses is Philippians 4:13. We commonly know it as..I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I believe that if we live on this verse alone, and focused on it every day, our lives would be more powerful. However, at times I haven't exactly been clear on the exact meaning. So I looked up some other translations and found some great info.

The Amplified Bible states it this way: I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him who infuses inner strength into me. A new English version says Christ gives me strength to face anything.

The challenge is to consciously meditate on those thoughts throughout the day. If you are looking for more power, positivity, and blessing in your life that's a great way to make it happen.

Enjoy God's wonderful power in your life today!

No comments: