Thursday, July 28, 2011

First-Class Treatment

What is it like to receive first-class treatment on a plane, in a restaurant or anywhere for that matter? My honest answer is...I don't know!!

I have never been lucky enough to sit in first-class during air travel. Nor have I received the VIP treatment at a restaurant, sporting event, or anywhere for that matter. It must be nice though. As far as I know, these people are treated like kings. They are catered to and given the best of everything. The people serving them are very positive and helpful to them, and they spend that time living in comfort and peace. Wouldn't that be great to enjoy that treatment on a regular basis?

I am here to tell you that you too can have that first-class treatment. You may ask, "from who?". The answer is...from you! That's right, you heard me (or should I say read me). It is up to us to treat ourselves like the first-class people we are. We cannot (and should not) rely on anyone else to do it. Sure, it's nice to receive a compliment and be treated well by others. We should cherish and appreciate that. However, we need to know that we are first-class creations of God. He makes no mistakes. Every one of His creations are beautiful. It is time that you saw yourself that way.

So go ahead. Give yourself the first-class treatment. Treat yourself like a king or queen. Cater to yourself and give yourself the best of everything. No, I'm not saying to disregard others or go out and buy things you can't afford. Sure, I believe you should treat yourself every once in a while. However, what I am mainly saying is to know that you are an awesome creation of God. Shower yourself with positive thoughts of confidence, love, success, and being the best person you can be. That will allow you to spend much time living in comfort and peace Here's another important fact. When we treat ourselves as first-class citizens, it quickly rubs off on those around us. It is much easier to treat others the same way. As a result, the positive impacts we are looking to make, come much easier.

To conclude, here's my Godly advice for the day...give yourself the first-class treatment. Your life will be first-class as a result. Enjoy the blessings : )

No comments: