Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Key to Getting Want You Want

Isn't it amazing how some people seem to get what they want, when they want? Unfortunately, the opposite is true for others.

So what's the magic formula? Is it faith? Luck? Being at the right place at the right time? I will say yes to all of those. However, I believe one word sums it up greater than all of the others. That word is....EXPECTATION. These people achieve these goals simply because they expect to.

I've seen in this in my own life. In general, when I expect to succeed at something, I usually do. When I go into something expecting to fail, I usually do. It's also amazing how, when we expect success, our faith grows, our luck increases, and we end up in the right place at the right time.

The bottom line...if you want success, learn to expect it. You can do this by envisioning the success in your mind. This helps because as your mind "sees" you succeeding you are more likely to believe success is possible. Then, as your level of expectation increases, so does your level of success.

It's a great way to live, isn't it? Raise your expectation level and let the victories begin. Enjoy!

No comments: