Saturday, April 16, 2011

A Rainy Saturday

Downer, right? Not necessarily. I could use a day to do nothing and just relax. Besides, it's day one of Spring Break, so optimism is in the air!

I went to Florida in February, so I am actually looking forward to having a week with no plans. I just look forward to getting some reading and writing done, playing some tennis, and spending time with friends and family. Most importantly, I am physically and mentally exhausted, so I look forward to catching up on sleep and clearing my head. Of course it's important that I fill my mind with hopeful, positive thoughts and share them with the people I spend time with. I will definitely do that.

So rainy days and Saturdays don't always get me down. I'll be enjoying this one and hope you do too : )

No comments: