Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm Willing to Share

As I have some down time to reflect this week, I am realizing how blessed I am in many areas. I am especially noticing and appreciating the generosity that people have been sharing with me. For example, when my family and I went to Florida this past February we were showered with generosity and the warmest welcomes from both sides of the family. That is just one of several examples I can provide.

The bottom line is that I am blessed in so many ways. If you asked me to list them all I wouldn't even be able to. It is because of this that I have the strong desire to give back. I have many blessings, talents, dollars, etc that I can easily share. It's time to start seriously asking God how I can use these to be a blessing for others. I will say that I am quick to give when others ask, and I tithe regularly. My goal now is to take the initiative and find ways to bless others without them having to ask me for it. As much as I am good to the people in my life, this has always been an area where I have been slow to act. Not because I don't want to, but it's not something I focus on as much as I should.

I know that with God's help I can change in this area. I pray that God opens my eyes and helps me notice how I can use the many blessings He has given me and share them with others. I would appreciate your prayers as well. I will certainly share the results.

Have an excellent day : )

No comments: