Monday, March 29, 2010

Increase Your Positive Energy

Does anyone know what a webinar is? I am on several positive message e-mailing lists, and received one advertising a special webinar. I decided to check it out. It was basically a seminar on the web. Makes sense, right?

Putting the novelty aside, it turned out to be quite informative and powerful. The host discussed the fact that, the higher the energy we live at, the more powerful and rewarding our lives are.

How true is this? I'm someone who believes everything I read or hear, yet I still like to give these topics serious consideration. The energy being described here is not physical energy, but spiritual. The speaker mentioned the highest forms of energy. They are:

1. Love
2. Joy
3. Peace

The main message is that if we are living our lives with these three qualities at the forefront of our minds, we are living at our highest energy level, thus resulting in positive results in our lives and postive impacts being made on others.

Does it make sense? I believe it does. First, I've learned this same concept in other books I've read, namely "The Power of Intention", by Wayne Dyer. He has a whole section of his book devoted to this topic. However, I can name a more important source....The Bible. You may recognize these as the first of the fruits of the Spirit named in Galatians 5. Looking at it from that perspective, it makes total sense. If we are constantly living our lives by the fruits of the Spirit, and constantly "being" those fruits, how can we not be blessed? How can we not make powerful impacts on those around us?

I like to call the high energy being discussed here as God energy. When we are operating on His energy, it is constant and powerful. That is the energy I want to have. That is the energy we all have available to us if we seek it and live it. The only ones who can stop it are ourselves.

It is not always easy to live these energies out, especially when there is so much negative energy around us. However, I intend this week to focus especially on living and being these qualities CONSTANTLY throughout my day. I challenge anyone else to do the same. I will touch upon each of the three "fruits" in more detail over the next few days.

In the meantime, have an excellent day : )

No comments: