Tuesday, August 9, 2011

No Such Thing As Impossible

I was listening to a great song by the Christian music group Kutless. It's called "What Faith Can Do". It's a very inspirational song about the power of faith.

I've heard this song many times, but especially noticed one of the lines in the song for the first time. It says.."impossible is not a word. It's just a reason for someone not to try".

I don't know about you, but I procrastinate more than I should. I find that many of the times I do, it's because I'm afraid of failing or I'm not exactly sure that things will turn out right. Instead, if I demonstrated the faith I say I have, I would know that all things are possible, and I would be much quicker to act.

I remind myself, and anyone reading this....nothing is impossible!!! The key Bible verse says, with God all things are possible. Remember this next time you think of putting something off, especially a goal, a dream, or anything that will bring more positivty into your world.

Knowing that impossible is not a word, don't use it as an excuse to not try or to delay necessary actions. Instead, have faith and act accordingly. God will make all things possible and guide you every step of the way. Then you will see great things happen. As the main theme of the Kutless song says..."that's what faith can do". Enjoy the blessings!

No comments: