Monday, August 8, 2011

A Free Way To Increase Your Income

Are you someone who is looking to make money online? It is my dream to make an excellent living from the comfort of my own home, and I strongly believe it will happen one day.

There are a billion ads online advertising ways to make increase your income. Many seem like they could work. The problem is, in almost all cases, you have to pay a fee to buy a program or get the magic formula. I know you have to spend money to make money, but if I spent it on all of these opportunities I would go broke instead of making the money I am looking for.

I will say that there is a free way to increase your income, and it doesn't take much effort. In fact, you can have lots of fun with this. Are you ready?.....

As I continue to read and study the mind and its power, I see more and more how we can use our minds to accomplish anything. This is not something that one book says. I have read about 30 (and counting), and they ALL say it!! Even the greatest book of all, the Bible, clearly outlines benefits of positive thoughts.

So how can just thinking about money bring it to you? From what I'm reading, it's a subconscious thing. You may be thinking...so money is going to fall from the sky just because I am thinking about it? I wish it was that easy. However, the more we see ourselves with the money in our imagination, the more likely we are to see it show up in our lives. It's not about willing it into our lives. It's not about figuring out how we can keep it all to ourselves. And it's not about just sittting around waiting for it. It is about generating good, positive feelings about money. It is about figuring out how we will use it to bless ourselves and others. And it is about developing faith and taking necessary action according to that faith.

Faith is exactly what happens when we think positive thoughts about money, or anything. I shared recently that faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things unseen. I wrote that our thoughts are substance, and our desires are things hoped for. When we see money in our imagination, we are creating that evidence. Remember that our subconscious cannot tell the difference between what is real or imagined. The more you imagine it, the more you start to believe you can have it. Once you have that faith, pray for and seek opportunities to make it happen. Be sure to act immediately on the answers and guidance you receive from your intuition. I believe that intuition is the voice of God guiding and directing you.

I have seen this work in my own life. As I rid myself of negative money thoughts, and replace them with postive ones, I gradually see more money coming into my life. The more I maintain these positive thoughts, the more opportunities I receive. The same is true for anyone.

So instead of paying for those money-making opportunities and hoping they work out, see yourself as the prosperous person you want to be. Mentally experience the great things it will bring. Imagine the blessing you can be to the people in your life. Then act on the opportunities that inevitably follow. The more you keep these positive thoughts in your head, the faster you will see the results you are looking for. How much does this wonderful opportunity cost? It's free!

Enjoy the blessings!!

No comments: