Sunday, November 28, 2010

You Fail?...Impossible!!

In the early 90s, I was lucky enough to work at a Long Island Christian radio station. During part of my time slot, the station featured various ministry programs. There were many good ones, with some very inspirational speakers.

The one that influenced me the most was by a local pastor. His broadcasts were short, but very powerful. He would end each broadcast with the following...greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. You fail?..Impossible!!

Upon hearing these messages, and especially that ending, I would be fired up each day. It still affects me today, almost 20 years later. It is an excellent reminder that the Godly power within us can overcome any obstacle or evil. It reminds me that I can accomplish anything, regardless of how much the odds are stacked against me.

For some reason, I was reminded of this verse today. I felt that, as long as I am sharing about faith-building verses (this one is 1 John 4:4), this would be a perfect one to include. It has helped me for all these years, and I feel obligated to share it to help as many other people as possible in the same way. If you are feeling like you just can't do something, worrisome thoughts are clouding your mind, or if you need inspiration for the next big step in your life, I highly reccomend you focus on this verse and believe it with all your heart. If so, failure will be impossible!.

Have an excellent day : )

No comments: