Monday, November 22, 2010

Strong and Courageous

What are you afraid of? What is it that is stressing you out right now? Hopefully your answer to that question is...nothing! However, if you are like me, there is at least one thing, if not several things, that are causing anxiety, you feel like you can't do, etc..

As I continue to write about some of the great faith verses in the Bible, here's one that has helped me in this situation, and I believe can help anyone. From Joshua 1:9...Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.

It is difficult to find more comforting and powerful words than that. Besides the fact that they are from God Himself, it tells me that God is with me and fighting my battles for me wherever, and whenever. The key again is to focus on this fact constantly. The more we do, the more it will be engrained in our conscious minds, eventually becoming our regular way of thinking. It will help us go from fear to faith; from worry to winning; from doubt to deliverance.

I think you get the point. As you develop and increase your level of faith, I believe this is a key verse to focus on. When you do, it's unbelievable how much more peaceful and empowered you feel.

Enjoy your day : )

No comments: