Thursday, July 8, 2010

OMG - Where Have I Been?

It is amazing how fast time goes. I have been off this site for a while. There are two main reasons for that. One is that I have been extremely busy. Besides finishing up another school year, I took on a second job temporarily. I had a very rewarding experience as my school's baseball coach, but it took a lot of my spare time.

Another reason I have been away is that I call this blog "Positive Power". Lately, I feel like I have not been creating positive power in my life and for those around me. I have shared some very helpful advice I have received through reading and conversations. However, I have not been living it. I have not followed this advice myself, so I felt hypocritical throwing it out there for everyone else.

Ok, so after some thorough reflection over the past few days, I believe I am ready to move on. I am further motivated to create positive power for myself, those close to me, and anyone willing to read and learn from this blog. As I frequently mention, I am no expert. I have simply read and heard a great deal on living life positively, and the positive results that follow. As a result, I feel the need to live it out in my own life, and share my new knowledge with anyone curious to learn.

I certainly hope the information presented on this blog helps. I hope to be able to write on a regular basis and present helpful information that you can apply to your life as well. As always, I appreciate any feedback.

Have an excellent day : )

No comments: