Sunday, April 11, 2010

Know Success

Wouldn't it be great if everything we did or tried in life was successful? We all know it doesn't happen this way. But we can dream, right?

I believe we can learn from this fantasy. I recently read advice of the importance of envisioning success with each task or goal we have. This is nothing new to me, and I have written about it before. However, the writer makes a strong and powerful statement. He advises to go into every endeavor as if success is guaranteed.

I thought about this for a moment and find it to be excellent advice. I reflected on the fact that, every time I failed at something, it was because I went into it half-heartedly or fearing failure. Everything I've had success with, I went into it with confidence, assuming I already had success.

I don't believe this happens by accident. Knowing this, I think we can create much of our success on purpose. By going into every task with thoughts of success in the front of our minds, our success levels can dramatically increase.

I wish I could say that we could be completely successful with everything, but none of us has been or will ever be perfect. However, why not think positive and see yourself succeeding before beginning your next task. I seriously think you will not only increase success, but you may end up trying and doing things you may not have thought of doing before. Either way, I think you will be pleasantly surprised with the results. After being very much afraid to leave my comfort zone for a long time, I see the positive results in my own life. That's my main reason for sharing this information here. Please share your positive results. I would love to hear about it.

Have an excellent day : )

No comments: