Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Powerful People

There's something about meeting someone powerful. Have you ever done so? You may answer yes or no. However, I will tell you that the answer is yes. Who is it? Take a look in the mirror. It is you!

Many of us don't realize how powerful we are. I am challenging myself and anyone else to not only realize it, but to KNOW it! The power of God dwells in each and everyone of us. If we ask Him for it, maintain positive thoughts in our mind, and look for opportunities to do good, the amazing power in us will manifest. You will see great things. You will see power you never imagined, but have always had.

This reminder has helped me as I am conscious of it during the past few weeks. I challenge you to keep this reminder in the front of your mind as well. It's powerful stuff!!

No comments: