Monday, June 13, 2011

The Power of Faith

I have shared several times in this blog about how blessed I have been during the 45 years I've been on this earth so far. I am very thankful for the beautiful things God has given me. I've also said that, as good as things have been, I strongly believe there is so much more out there for me. As much as I've already been blessed, I haven't even scratched the surface of the miracles still there for me.

The problem is, for many of these miracles I should already be experiencing them. Why haven't I? Is it because God puts a cap on the number of blessings we receive? ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Is it because I am destined for only what I already have? No way!! I believe that the number one reason I haven't reached some of my biggest goals is simply because of a lack of faith. I am seeing more and more how the measure of our faith determines the level of greatness in our lives.

This week I am dedicating myself to re-learning this concept (it's sad that I already know it, but I just don't apply it enough). Since this blog is meant to share the positive things I learn and experience with as many people as possible, I will put my heart and thoughts out there for anyone to share. I certainly hope it helps anyone else who needs to hear it. Duing the week I will share some songs and verses that have helped build my faith and show me the positive effects of doing so. Feel free to share any that have helped you.

The first is from a group called Kutless. It's called "That's What Faith Can Do". It's a perfect example of what I am talking about.

Enjoy!!

http://youtu.be/WTNBWv33-QI

No comments: