Wednesday, May 26, 2010

It's All About Faith

I can't believe I've only been able to write one entry on this site in the past two weeks. The amount of time I've had has gone down, and the demands of life and job have gone up. It's a bit frustrating because I feel like I can't accomplish some of the goals I have set for myself. What can I do to change that?

I believe one of the keys is in the first sentence of this entry. The first three words in fact. I have found myself "not believing" far too often. That's where things need to change.

If you find yourself in the same situation, perhaps the first thing to do is start believing. You've heard people say.."you can do anything you put your mind to". It is so true. The Bible is loaded with verses about faith and its benefits. With faith all things are possible. I can do ALL things through Christ. According to your faith it is done. It is a simple fact that great things happen for people who believe they can. If you believe in miracles, it is far more likely that you will see them happen.

I am at a point where I am tired of letting events and business affect my life. I challenge myself and anyone else to have the faith to know that God is fully in control of our lives. We need to have this confidence and faith in each situation in each day. I believe it will make a huge difference. I challenge you to try. I have faith that life will be great as a result.

Have an excellent day : )

No comments: