Monday, January 18, 2010

The Second Blog.....Three Years Later

Actually the second blog on this site. I was bitten by the blog bug (say that three times fast) almost 3 years ago. I did this post, and never did one again until the beginning of 2008. Since then I have been blogging consistently at other sites. I was happy to receive some positive feedback and loyal readers.

At this point, I feel the need to come back to where it all started(my whole 1 blog).
I wanted to bring it to a place where more people would be able to read it. One site I used is quite unknown, and the other is a pay to read site.

Why the blog? A few reasons. One is that I simply enjoy writing. I've always written journals and other things, even though I was pretty much the only one reading them. I started blogging partially to see if anyone else would read my writings. My questions were answered in the positive.

The main reason for maintaining this blog now is that I have grown so much as a human being and a Christian, especially during the past 3 years. I have learned of the power of living with a positive frame of mind, and how a positive attitude results in a positive life. My goal is simply to share what I have learned (and continue to learn)in hopes that others will benefit and grow as much as I have.

I look forward to any comments and suggestions you may have, and look forward to hearing about your positive experiences as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to what you have to write... :)

Joe said...

Thanks : )