Monday, May 16, 2011

Think Big

I have been reminded again today about how low I allow my expectations of life to be. Don't get me wrong. Things are good. I'm happy. I feel like I am bringing those around me to a higher level most of the time.

However, I could be experiencing so much more. Instead of going for it and having faith that I'll get there, I am just tending to remain in my comfort zone and accept things the way they are.

Thanks to a message I received in the mail today, that mode of thinking is coming to an end. It's time to think big. Dream of things that don't appear to be possible. Imagine all of the greatness my life can be. Act as if I already have it. Forget the comfort zone and doing the things I know I can do. It's time to strive for the things I know I can't do. Instead of relying on my inability, I let God handle the details and allow Him to guide me to the promised land.

I strongly believe it is true for me or anyone else, that if we allow ourselves to dream big, look past our limitations, and faithfully let God run His power rampant in our lives we will experience miracles. It's time to let it happen.

I will share my success. I ask that you do too.

Have an excellent day : )

No comments: