Thursday, May 5, 2011

Power Awareness

Do you know that the power of God dwells in you? Yes, I do too. As as long as we know that, we can accomplish anything, right?

I am finding that it is necessary to do more than just know it. I am challenged to live it, and be CONSTANTLY AWARE of this power. In ever situation I encounter, awareness of this power brings success. The problem is that I often lack this awareness as I go through my day.

If you feel the same, then let's take a constant awareness of God's love and power with us wherever we go. Cherish it, love it, appreciate it. Know that failure is impossible if we spend our day with this confidence and knowledge that we can accomplish anything good with this power.

It is my prayer that God will make us aware of His presence to help us accomplish the greatness He has prepared for us. As always, please share your success stories.

Have an excellent day : )

No comments: